Operations Engineer - Cloudops
MediaHaven is a versatile and flexible digital asset management and digital archiving platform with international customers in different market segments, from small local governments, local broadcasters to large multinationals. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for a proficient operations engineer CloudOps who will take up a key role in our operations team.
Zeticon is young and dynamic company with a small R&D team of highly skilled software engineers. In joining our team you will get the opportunity to have a direct impact on the product and future growth of Zeticon.
You will work at our offices in Ghent.
You have a passion for operational excellence and a healthy focus on clean installation, upgrade and migration processes. You are always looking for the best possible solution and like doing things the right way.
You have following characteristics:
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- Three to five years of experience in running operations in a Cloud based environment
- A good knowledge of and/or interest in Linux OS (Debian, RedHat), Bash scripting, Java, Python, Ansible, VMWare, PostgreSQL, AWS, Azure
- Passion for streamlined, automated processes
- Open minded, agile and flexible
- You love challenges and working in a high paced environment
- Installation and deployment of our MediaHaven and DigiHaven solution
- Set-up and configuration of infrastructure on-premise as well as Cloud
- Prepare, Implement, automate and execute Upgrade process for our customers
- Define and implement preventive and corrective maintenance processes
- Second and third level support
- A job with lots of autonomy and responsibility
- A clear impact on the product and future of Zeticon
- Full time contract
- Free fruit and sandwiches every day
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home
- Excellent remuneration package