MediaHaven is a versatile and flexible digital asset management and digital archiving platform with international customers in different market segments, from small local governments, local broadcasters to large multinationals. To support our continuing growth, we are looking for a proficient full-stack software engineer who will take up a key role in the creation of the future of our products.
Zeticon is young and dynamic company with a small R&D team of highly skilled software engineers. In joining our team you will get the opportunity to have a direct impact on the product and future growth of Zeticon.
You will work at our offices in Ghent.
You have a passion for software development and a healthy focus on a clean software architecture. You are able to make correct technological decisions to keep the software architecture future-proof and to ensure the quality of the product. You are always looking for the best possible solution and like doing things the right way.
You have following characteristics:
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
- One to three years of experience in software development
- Passion for clean and easy to read code
- Open minded, agile and flexible
- You love challenges and working in a high paced environment
- Design and implement new features in the core MediaHaven product in close cooperation with other members of your SCRUM team
- Maintain and improve existing code
- Deliver tested and high-quality code
- Make sure the technical documentation is up to date
- A job with lots of autonomy and responsibility
- A clear impact on the product and future of Zeticon
- Full time contract
- Free fruit and sandwiches every day
- Flexible working hours with the ability to work from home
- Excellent remuneration package